HP Officejet Pro 6978 Scan
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Scan
- Ensure that you have paper loaded into the input tray.
- Place your original document on the scanner glass.
- Using the printer’s control panel, tap Scan.
- Choose Document or Photo.
- To select a number of copies, use the Scroll left and right option.
- Select Black or Color.
- Click Print.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 How to Scan
- Switch on the HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer.
- Connect the printer’s power cord to the electrical outlet and the other end to the printer.
- The LED light on the power button will indicate that the printer is in a ready state.
- Ensure that you have installed the HP printer software.
- Load paper into the input tray. Place the original document or photo that you wish to scan on the scanner glass.
- Go to the Scan section. Choose Scan a Document.
- Select the type of scan you want and then click Scan.
- If you want to save the document in PDF, choose Save as PDF.
- To Save the photo as an image, select Save as JPEG. Click Scan.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Scan Multiple Pages
- Ensure that you have connected your printer to the computer correctly.
- From the Scan option Select Scan a document.
- A window will prompt you to save the document.
- Select Double-sided check box on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Place the original on the scanner glass.
- Ensure your printer is in a ready state.
- Click Scan and wait until the scanning gets complete.
- Click Add new scan pages and Add the pages to the scanner glass.
- Click save. Name the document as per your wish.
- Use the manual guide for further information.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Scanning Software
To clean the HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printhead, follow the procedures given below.
- There two scanning apps available.
- They are Scan with HP Easy Scan.
- Install the HP scan app on your Mac system.
- Choose the connection for your printer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Load the documents on the scanner glass and Click Scan.
- If you want to edit the document, click Edit.
- To add pages, click the +plus symbol on the bar.
- Click Scan. Select Scan.
- Choose the location, file format, and the preferred quality of the scan. Click Save.
- Scan using HP Smart: Open a web browser, key in our website’s Url.
- Enter your printer’s model. Add your printer to the list.
- Select Scan. You can make changes to the Scan settings. Click Scan.
- A window will prompt. You can see a preview of the scanned document. Select Edit.
- Make all the corrections that you want and click Apply.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Scanning Software Mac
- Install the HP Easy Scan app on your Mac.
- Check if your printer is connected using USB or wireless network.
- Open Finder, choose Applications and then click HP Easy Scan.
- Now HP scan will display in the list. Click HP Easy Scan. Select Check for Updates.
- Choose Scanner from the menu and click your printer. If your printer is not displayed, then you can manually browse using Browse Scanner.
- In settings, you can change the scan settings like orientation, page size, color mode, and resolution.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Duplex Scanning
- Turn on your printer.
- Open the HP Scan app.
- In the Scan shortcut options, click Save as PDF.
- Select the Scan type as you want.
- To scan two-sided, choose Scan both sides of the page.
- Choose the page size.
- Select the color you want.
- Place the document on the scanner glass.
- Click Scan.
- Wait until the Scan process gets complete.
- Use the Settings options to correct the Brightness, contrast, and midtone.
- Click Done to save the changes that you have made.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Scan to Email
- Load paper into the input tray.
- Place the original documents on the scanner glass.
- Check if you have enabled the Web service on the printer.
- On the Home screen, click Apps, and then select the Scan-to-Email application. Under Welcome screen, tap continue.
- Tap Email and enter your email address, and then click Done.
- Select the store email. This option is based on how you want the printer to store your credentials.
- Choose the Scan type and select either Document or Photo.
- If your scanning a photo, then select the Scan settings and tap Continue. For scanning documents, you should verify the email information and click continue. Click Scan to Email.
- Select OK once the scanning process gets complete.
- Press Yes to send an email to another email id or Click No to finish.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Scan to Computer
- Before beginning the scanning process, ensure that you have installed the HP printer software.
- In windows : follow these steps.
- Check whether your computer is connected to the printer using a USB cable. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Open the HP Printer software. Select the Scan section.
- Choose Manage Scan to the computer. Select Enable.
- In OS X: Follow these steps.
- Open HP Utility in Scan settings, choose Scan settings.
- Select Scan to Computer.
- Check if you have enabled the Scan to Computer feature.
- Start the scanning process by clicking Scan.
HP 6978 Scan to PDF
- Select Start. Choose All Programs and open the HP Solution Center program.
- Choose Scan Settings.
- Select Settings and Preference.
- Go to Scan Document Settings. Choose PDF from the option.
- Click Scan. Wait until the Scan process ends.
- Select the down arrow to save the file.
- Choose Save file. Now the scan process is complete.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Won't Scan
- Unplug the USB cable from your HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer.
- Go to Control panel. Select Programs and features.
- Click All the HP Officejet printer entries and uninstall them.
- Select Control panel. Choose Devices and printers.
- Hold the Windows key along with R to open the Run window.
- A window will prompt, type printui.exe/s and click enter.
- In the Server properties, Click drivers and clear all the entries.
- Restart your computer. If a window prompts you to connect the USB cable, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
123-hp-ojpro6978.com has the information which is true to the best of our knowledge. We provide instructions that support all brands of printers, and we operate independently. The site is developed to assist the users in all aspects regarding the issues in any brands of printers. We are a third-party service provider and not related to the printer manufacturers in any way.