HP Officejet Pro 6978 Ink
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Ink
A component which contains the ink is called the cartridge.
The steps on how to replace the cartridges, refill ink, and more are provided here.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Ink Replacement
The replacement process must be done when you find the ink levels inside your cartridge is less or empty. You can buy the replacement cartridges from the authorized seller or HP Store.
How to Replace Ink Cartridge HP Officejet Pro 6978
- Ensure that your Officejet Pro 6978 printer is turned On.
- Locate and then raise the ink cartridge access door.
- Do not continue until the Officejet Pro 6978 printer does not make any sound. Take the empty cartridge out of the slot and set it aside for recycling.
- Make sure you have got ink cartridges that are fine and compatible with the Officejet Pro 6978 printer.
- Remove the packaging by pulling the orange tab.
- Now, the vent slot present on top of the cartridge will get exposed.
- An orange cap will be present at the bottom of the cartridge; twist it in the counterclockwise direction. Ink failure will occur if you touch the copper-colored contacts or ink port.
- Ascertain that you place the ink cartridge into the appropriate slot.
- Ensure that the label color and the color dot on the carriage match.
- Slide the cartridge into the place and push until it clicks into position. Replace the other cartridges if required.
- Confirm that you have lowered the ink cartridge access door.
How to Check Ink Levels on Officejet Pro 6978 Printer
- Windows system: Ensure that the printer driver has launched on your PC.
- Search for HP on your personal computer and then open the HP Solution Center by clicking on your Officejet Pro 6978 printer.
- Choose the Maintain your Printer option and then select the Estimated Ink Levels tab for viewing the ink levels.
- Mac computer: Choose Apple, then select the System Preferences button, and then click on the Print & Scan or Print & Fax option.
- Choose your HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer from the list and click Options & Supplies.
- The desired ink levels will display on the computer after you select the Supplies tab.
- If you wish to view the ink levels on your Apple or Android device, then download the HP Smart application from the official store.
- You can also view the ink levels on your printer screen by tapping the Cartridge or Ink Drop icon from the operation panel.
What kind of ink does HP Officejet pro 6978 use
The ink cartridges that the HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer use are given below,
- HP 902 Black
- HP 902XL Black
- HP 906XL Black
- HP 902 Cyan
- HP 902XL Cyan
- HP 902 Magenta
- HP 902XL Magenta
- HP 902 Yellow
- HP 902XL Yellow
123-hp-ojpro6978.com has the information which is true to the best of our knowledge. We provide instructions that support all brands of printers, and we operate independently. The site is developed to assist the users in all aspects regarding the issues in any brands of printers. We are a third-party service provider and not related to the printer manufacturers in any way.