HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver
The HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer needs a driver to communicate with any system. Drivers for the printer are available in the official site for free . You can download it on your system and install it to configure the printer.
Download Driver for HP Officejet Pro 6978
- The HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer driver can be downloaded from the manufacturer's site along with the required software.
- Turn on your system and make sure your printer is connected to it.
- Ensure that the system is connected to the internet.
- Access the manufacturer's site through Google or any other browser you have and go to the Software and Drivers download page.
- The moment you land on the driver's page, your computer OS will be automatically detected and displayed.
- If you wish to change the OS, choose the correct OS from the drop-down menu and then click on Change.
- Click the button available next to the driver to download it on your computer.
- You can find the downloaded driver file in your computer's Downloads folder.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Windows 10 Driver
- In the Software and Drivers download page, your Windows 10 operating system is automatically detected and displayed.
- You can download the printer driver, fax driver, firmware, Utility-Diagnostic Tools, and many other tools for your HP Officejet Pro 6978. Click on the Driver-Product Installation Software option.
- Select the correct operating system and version, then click the See Full Details option.
- You have two options; full feature software and Driver or Basic Driver.
- You can email the download link to your account or else download the driver by clicking on the Download Now option.
- The Full feature software includes everything you need to install and use your HP printer.
- Basic Driver is intended for the users who only want to carry out a basic printer function on their HP printer.
HP 6978 Driver for Windows 7
- Drivers for both Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit are the same.
- You can download full-featured driver software of the HP Officejet Pro 6978 using the Download link given below.
- The full-featured driver installs all the essential software required for your printer to communicate with the system.
- Basic Drivers grants limited access to the printer.
- You can also order the CD - Software and Drivers for Windows under Order Physical Media-CD/DVD/UDB option.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver for Mac
- Your computer OS is automatically detected and displayed on the Software and Drivers web page.
- Click the Expand button next to the driver, and click on HP Easy Start Driver for your Mac OS.
- HP Easy Start supports almost all versions of Mac OS.
- HP Easy Start file will be downloaded in the zip format.
- You can decompress the file before proceeding with the installation process.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver Install
Drivers for the HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer are downloaded and stored in the Downloads folder. The installation process is different for Windows Operating System and Mac OS. If you need a print-only option, then you can download and install the Universal Driver on your system.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver Installation for Windows Operating System
- You can install the driver using the CD provided with the package.
- If you want to access the complete functionality of the printer, then install the full-featured installation software.
- The Basic-version driver can be installed when you need only the primary functioning of the printer.
- The installation process is almost same for all the drivers, double-click on the installation file and follow the on-screen setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet throughout the installation process.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver Installation for Mac Os
- The downloaded files are stored in the Downloads folder.
- Before proceeding with the installation process, you need to decompress the downloaded file.
- After decompressing the file, log into the system as admin and double-click on the file to install it.
- Now, respond appropriately to each of the setup screens.
- Ensure your printer is connected to the system and the internet throughout the installation process.
HP 6978 Driver is Unavailable
- The "Driver not available" error message may pop up on your Windows computer while connecting to the HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 printer.
- Search for Programs and Features on your Windows computer.
- Click on the HP 6978 printer and uninstall it.
- Now, install the full feature software for the HP 6978 printer.
- The above steps will resolve the error.
For Linux Operating system, drivers are unavailable on the manufacturer's site.
- The HP 6978 Driver can be downloaded from the manufacturer’s site
- Downloading and installing drivers is not necessary for Linux OS.
- The System detects the printer and downloads the required driver automatically.
123-hp-ojpro6978.com has the information which is true to the best of our knowledge. We provide instructions that support all brands of printers, and we operate independently. The site is developed to assist the users in all aspects regarding the issues in any brands of printers. We are a third-party service provider and not related to the printer manufacturers in any way.